Nicola South Student number: 514516
All of my work for Landscape is contained in this blog: https://nkssite4.wordpress.com
THE BLOG is in the standard format of descending date order, however all entries can be accessed using the category tabs on the header bar.
To view my final submissions click on the “SUBMISSIONS” tab, select the relevant assignment from the drop down menu. This category also includes my final Analysis and reflections on formative feedback.
To view the draft assignments click on the “LEARNING LOG: ASSIGNMENTS” tab, select the relevant assignment from on the drop down menu and then the horizontal “Assignment _ Draft” tab.
To view all learning log self-directed work relating to an assignment click on the “LEARNING LOG: ASSIGNMENTS” tab, select the relevant assignment on the drop down menu and then the horizontal “A_ Learning Log” tab.
To view my Learning log research and reflections click on the “LEARNING LOG: RESEARCH AND REFLECTION” tab and chose from the drop down menu. There is a link here to my Landscape Journal.
To view Coursework click on the “COURSEWORK” tab and select from the drop down menu.
ITEMS SENT ADDITIONALLY TO THE ASSESSMENT TEAM:
GOOGLE DRIVE: This contains: My tutor reports & My Critical review for assignment 4.
Within the portfolio box are:
- One Print box, containing the submission prints from assignments 1,2 3 & 6 in individual folders with artist statements and gallery plans.
- One A3 folio containing the prints for assignment 5, with artist statement and gallery plans.
- A folder containing Tutor reports.
- A folder containing my critical review.
- One box containing hard copies of submission and draft assignments, reflections on feedback and my learning log process notes (one folder per assignment), replicated from the blog of the five print assignments.